Windows 8 falls to 6.66% market share as Windows 8.1 hits 2.64%, but combined the duo barely grows to 9.3% – TheNextWeb – Relevant Blogs

With the release of Windows 8.1 to the world in October, Microsoft in November saw the first full month of availability for its latest operating system version. So far, the...

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *